Summer has arrived and it’s always a struggle to find nice, airy, comfortable, and stylish apparel to wear in this season. Palazzo pants are here to rescue you from the scorching sun. They are everything a woman wants their pants to be; stylish, comfortable, and chic. These pants were first introduced in the 1960s by Coco Chanel. Back then, they were called the culottes. Since then, they have had a makeover and you really need to pat the fashion designers for the work they have put into making the palazzo pants to good.
Palazzos come in different styles and all of them are pretty addictive. This article brings to you all information related to the palazzos and some styling tips as well. Let’s jump into it.
- Palazzo Suit: Normal salwar suits are outdated; palazzo suits are in fashion now. You just cannot go wrong with the palazzo suit. Palazzo suits are perfect for wearing to the office as well as for casual outings. Complete the look with a messy bun and some oxidized jewelry.
- Pleated Palazzos: As the name suggests, these palazzos are heavily pleated and that’s the beauty of it. Most of the palazzo pants are monochrome but the options to choose from are plenty. The pleated design makes it a perfect party wear. Just slide into a halter neck party wear top and you are ready to rock. Accessorize the look with a waist belt and contemporary jewelry.
- Palazzo Tie-Ups: This kind of palazzo has a belt of fabric around the waist. The can be tied up either at the front or the back. A simple kurti or even a solid t-shirt looks great with this palazzo. Go for shorter tops which highlight the knot. These pants are great for taking a stroll at the mall and lounging around. Also, they double down as yoga pants. Bellies or flip flops look the best with tie-up palazzo pants.
- Trouser Palazzos: Trouser palazzo brings together the best parts of the palazzo and the trouser. These are mainly for wearing to the office. These pants look the best with high heels and formal shirts. Make sure to tuck the shirt inside the palazzos for a neat and clean look.
- Layered Palazzo: As the name suggests, these pants are made from a bunch of fishnet pieces. You can wear this with almost anything. Halter neck tops, short kurtis, full sleeves t-shirts look very chic with layered palazzo.
- Flared Palazzo: Flared palazzos are a bit more bouncy than the normal ones. It is super easy to carry and doesn’t hinder your movement at all. Tank tops, t-shirts, crop tops, long kurtis, etc. work very well with this kind of palazzo.
- Straight Cut Palazzos: These are indeed the most prevalent and popular palazzo styles. Straight cut palazzos are great for wearing to the office as well as to casual outings. Just make that you strike the perfect balance of contrast to ace the look. Aside from that, it totally depends on you how you accessorize the whole look.
Tips And Tricks For Wearing Palazzo Pants Properly:
- If you are petite, go for fabrics like cotton and khadi. If you have a broad frame, select fabrics like georgette, chiffon or something that flows freely.
- Select the correct waist cut. If you plan to wear a crop-top, go for a high waist whereas if you are planning to pair the palazzo pants with a long kurti, you might as well go for a low waist cut.
- Don’t pick flashy colors for formal occasions.
- Try palazzo pants with shrugs and kimonos.